West Linton is a conservation village situated approximately 17 miles south of Edinburgh on the A702. The Club was formed in 1890 by the local schoolmaster Robert Millar, whose vision and energy created the original nine hole course. In 1926, renowned course architect James Braid provided advice on the improvement of the course and many of his ideas were put into place in succeeding years. However, it was not until 1972, when additional land became available, that the course was extended to 18 holes. It is now recognised as one of the finest courses in the area and is part of the James Braid Golf Trail.
Scorecards for the West Linton GC
Hole by Hole Tour
West Linton Golf Club, Medwyn Road,
West Linton, Edinburgh EH46 7HN
Tel: 01968 660970 / Pro Shop:01968 660256